Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Too Faced: Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder




Price: $28
Rating: 4.5 out of 5

This bronzer is the best I tried so far. It has abosolutely no shimmer so it is great for contouring. The color is not too dark but not too light so I would suggest this for light to medium tan skintone. It's buildable for a darker color. The best part about this bronzer is that it doesn't make you look orange! It is so hard to find a bronzer that doesn't have an orange undertone. I have tried Mac Blunt blush for contouring but I did see an orange tint so I swapped it on MUA. I do suggest to tap your brush into the product, dont swip back and forth. Loose powder starts to build up easily which can be kind of annoying but I think it's because it contains real cocoa powder. The scent is great, it gives me chocolate cravings everytime I put this on. I asked my friend to smell it and she said it smells like tic tacs?? Lol. The price for this was a little expensive but I say its well worth it for a good non-orangey bronzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment