Monday, April 6, 2009

Need A Margarita? Body Scrub


Price: 13.50
Rating: 4.5 out of 5

Attention: To all girls with Alligator legs!
This Citrus body scrub works miracles. My legs, I have to admit are quite scaly, (I know so unattractive) I saw this product at Bath and Body Works and I decided why not try it out. I warn you the margarita scent is very strong. Someone who is very sensitive to strong smells may get a little light headed.The way I applied this product was after I washed my hair and was still in the shower I'd rub the scrub in circular motions on my legs and arms.Then I rinsed it off after I was satisfied with the scrubbing. The first time I did this the scrub was a little irritating for my hands because it was rubbing agaisnt my palms. If you have sensitive palms use gloves!
The RESULTS: I loved the way it made my legs and arms feel very smooth and hydrating. I've tried Baby Oil Gel before but I just felt so oily and I never wanted to lay on my bed and that's with using just a dime size for my legs. This doesn't give me that oily feeling at all. The only thing is with this product is, to keep that nice smooth leg look, you may have use it every other day.
I'm not sure if they still have this product but if you get your hands on this you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment