Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mini CCO Haul and Paint Pot Swatches

Yay! I went to the CCO today and got me a few things. I was so excited when I walked in I haven't gone in forever!! So I had a budget when I walked in the door and it was 40 hmm.. what an unrealistic budget. I walked in and added like 5 items to my bag and then I realized holy crap im over budget because I also wanted to save money for other stores also. So I have to put a lip liner and an eyeshadow back =( oh well. I think the most suprising item I saw there was Studio Sculpt foundation and they only had it in 3 shades and amazingly they had it in mine. I was freaking out. What I also saw that I really wanted but I just couldn't squeeze it in my budget was the MAC 189 foundation brush ughhhhh I wanted it! I'll probably go back in like 3 weeks or so. It takes me 45 mins to get there so that's why I don't go as much.


Here are some swatches of the Fresh Green Mix and all of my Paint Pots I own =) Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment