Friday, May 8, 2009

Tagged by JoOLee

Tagged by Kaliyan's Blog Spot Hey Girl!

** What is your current obsession?
Makeup--No one ever lets me stop by MAC cause I'll end up buying something and complain how I have no money later.

**What is your weirdest obsessions?
Ok this is really weird but If I'm taking notes in class and the teacher is expecting us to write really fast of course my hand writing looks like chicken scratch so when I get home I HAVE TO rewrite it neatly immediately. I can't stand having ugly notes. Ok just call me OCD

**What are you wearing today?
Black shorts, black tank with a Neon green tank over it.

**What's your favorite comfort food?
Chicken fingers.. It's a dirty south thing

**What would make today special?
If I won the lottery

**What would you like to learn to do?
Play Poker

**What's the last thing you bought?
I went to the CCO so of course MAC

**What is your favorite weather?
Good UV rays with a slight breeze so I can tan in comfort.

**What is yur most challenging goal right now?
Becoming a successful Make-up artist and taking over the world

**What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Awesome and pretty!

**If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be and why?
I guess no one. I'm pretty content with who I am.

**If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Atlantis, Bahamas

**Which language do you want to learn?
Vientnamese. I understand it I just suck at speaking it. I add in English whenever I can.

**What do you look for in a friend?
Trustworthy, has to have my back in any situation, has to make me laugh, isnt easily embarrassed, they pretty much have to be a bad ass

**Who do you want to meet in person?
Robert Pattinson.. My love

**If you had $100 now what would you spend it on?
I would actually put it in the bank lol how boring

**Favorite designer?
Jovani. Only designer that looks wearable in prom and formal wear. Big designers make funky outfits.

**Do you admire anyone's style?
Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian

**Describe your personal style
My personal style sucks but I do good makeup haha. I wear tanktops, shorts, nothing fancy at all but I believe if I have good makeup my outfit looks fiya! "YOU WEAR THE OUTFIT, THE OUTFIT DOES NOT WEAR YOU!"

**What are your favorite ice cream flavors?
Green tea and Lavender form Paciugos

**What is your favorite makeup brand?
MAC

**What makeup do you use alot?
L'Oreal HIP black eyeliner, Too Faced Matte Soleil Bronzer, Studio Tech Foundation

**Do you get enough beauty sleep?
Oh hello no. These f-in bags under my eyes. No matter how much sleep I get It's like they're collecting water from every inch of my body.

**Why did you start your (beauty) blog?
Cause everyone was doing it...JK I want to share with everyone what I love and my knowledge of makeup. I know I don't know everything but I know some things and I know it would help someone out there.

I TAG
makeup anonymous ;D
Beauty Addict
.......♥leannanguyen♥........
TINKERBELLA

1 comment:

  1. yay you did it!! omg i do that too, if i take messy notes i go home and type it on the computer or re-write it neatly lol

    ReplyDelete