Thursday, May 7, 2009

MUFE Camouflage Palette No. 2


I swiped it a couple of times. Price: $36
Can't truly rate it but a 5 out of 5 for consistency. Lightweight well pigmented.


I really like this palette the only thing wrong with it is I GOT THE WRONG COLOR PALETTE! ahhhh! I don't have a sephora around me so I asked my sister to get it for me in Cali and she brought it down for me during Spring Break. There are 4 different palettes. I really think I should have gotten No.3. Consistency is great. Very light weight, buildable. The purple color is to neautralize yellow undertones. This is very pricey but I couldn't resist I wanted to try it so bad. I think I would have fell in love if I would have gotten the right palette. The only use for it now is for my makeup kit when I do others makeup. =) Another product I will be definitely trying is Ben Nye's Coneal all wheel. I am on a hunt for the best conealer out there. Watch me!

2 comments:

  1. Which # is an ideal palette for Asian skin tones? #3?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't really say because I don't have the No. 3 palette. I deifinitely say swatch them all before you get one. I bought No. 2 based on the pictures on the internet. I mean No.2 looks a little darker than No.3 right? To me if you have light skin get No. 2 if your are very fair Get No. 1. No.3 I will get beinning of June and swatch it for you guys

    ReplyDelete