Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm here!!!!


I have officially moved to California! I've been in the O.C since the 1st of July to the 5th spending time with the family but yesterday was my big move to the apartment in L.A with my sister. I'm actually sharing a room with her and well a bed too (a small one) Yesterday for dinner we went to The Cheesecake factory and when we were waiting for our car at valet I saw Elizabeth Berkley (Jesse from Saved by the Bell) waiting for her car to. I gasped but then the excitement went away immediately because she's not that special haha. Last time I went to California I met Omarion (RNB singer) who was on the same plan as me going to Cali. I guess I'm just lucky with celebrities.

I will be having a contest soon yay!!! and I will be having a sale soon for my college funding =) So look out for those post you don't want to miss it!

6 comments:

  1. hey girl! you have awesome luck! keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm glad you're settled in CA now. You're one lucky gal. I wonder which celebrity you'll see next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. which beauty school are u gonna going to? if you dont know anyone from the OC and want some company we can get coffee or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dang! how much is ur apartment!? esp. in LA?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! awesome luck with meeting those celebs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your adorable blog :)
    AND am now "following".
    Look forward to reading more!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete