Recently I've been really into nail designs and this is something I came up with, with the help from a Japanese Nail Art Magazine.
How I did the zebra nail:::
1. With Black nail polish draw the twisty design you want first. let it dry a little bit
2. With White nail polish fill in the empty spaces. let that fully dry (You will have to be very careful)
3. With a thin brush draw in the black zebra stripes on top of the white
4. With a thin brush dip in silver/gray glitter nail polish and follow the edges where the black paint meets the white paint
How I did the all black nails::
1. Paint the nail all black
2. With a thin brush dip in silver/gray glitter nail polish and make 2 different curvy lines.