Saturday, January 30, 2010

Makeup Forever Seminar at Nigels and My first LUSH product!

Yesterday I attended the Makeup Forever student Seminar held at Nigels and was instructed by Kevin James Bennett. I learned sooo muchhh!! Mostly about the world of HD. As much as I love MUFE I always thought there are other products I could use that are cheaper and can do the same thing. I was totally wrong Makeup Forever products are specially formulated and you are definitely getting what you pay for. For example lets say the Smokey Lash waterproof mascara. I can get water proof mascara anywhere and as we all know wearing water proof mascara everyday isn't really good for your lashes, well the Smokey Lash is formulated so you can wear it every day and it won't ruin your lashes. It also is the blackest of the blackest mascaras out there. Dior show is the blackest of black mascaras on the market and Mufes Smokey Lash was made in the Dior factory or someting like that lol. I love Make up forever so much I just might have to save up for the whole makeup line.



I always said I'd never fall on the Lush bandwagon but I went in there and saw a heart shaped glittered soap bar. I do like there bath bombs and fizzes and all but my bath tub isn't big and I wouldn't feel comfortable laying in it. Only if I was back home in florida with the jacuzzi =*(


2 comments:

  1. I also bought my first items from LUSH this week! That heart soap looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this heart at Lush and it looked so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete