Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm going back on Youtube..



I totally made a new video on my new digi cam because it records HD videos but my Windows movie maker won't let me edit it because it's not compatible with HD videos. It says it's missing a CodeC????? If anyone has come across this please help me because I would love to use this camera if not I'll just have to go back to my old one.

I definitely don't know what videos to do anyways so please leave a comment for any request on certain looks, nail tutorials, update on any of my daily routines, whateverrr.

In the mean time I I'll show you some of the projects I've done in class

The project was to do a makeup design for a computer company. The makeup should be futuristic like or it should be based on computers.

For this project we had to make a makeup design based on a sorceress. I made the lashes by curling single hairs of feathers and gluing them the shaft of the lashes.

1 comment:

  1. I must say, you're rather talented. I don't even know where to begin because if I were given a task like this, my mouth would gape. :))

    Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete