Friday, December 11, 2009

Save your face from all that makeup!

I get this question all the time


Q:: How do you not break out from all that makeup you wear at school?


A:: Here are some tips for heavy makeup users

For every day makeup always use a primer.
Some primer brands are-- Rimmel, Smashbox, MUFE, MAC,
This creates a barrier over your skin so foundation doesn't seep into your pores


Ok for those heavy makeup users who like a very heavy coverage.

Use Derma shield

This is the heavy duty stuff. Usually actors use this stuff because of the amount of makeup they are putting on their skin. To show you how well this works watch this video.

And last but now least see my skin care routine (you can find on the side bar)

3 comments:

  1. BLESS YOUR SOUL, CHILD! Thanks, Mandah! I'm going to order this product pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool post. I never like wearing too much make up because I always feel sticky at the end of the day hehe. have a great start of 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey amanda! Just wanted to let you know that I changed my URL to http://www.ohmoyomoyo.blogspot.com :) you used to follow me on http://www.MyMyGanda.blogspot.com. Just thought I'd give you a heads up :D if you were wondering what happened. take care sweetie. ;P MUAH!

    ReplyDelete