Friday, June 18, 2010

IMATS Los Angeles June 26, June 27

I'm quite excited for IMATS coming up. Are you going?! This will be my first time going so expect me to be buying the whole place. I was thinking of going both days but I'll just be going Sunday. When I used to live in Florida I would see Youtube videos on IMATS and get so jealous of the people who went, and now I finally get to go! My top booths to go to are Naked cosmetics and Crown brushes. You can't get enough brushes. One more week guys! I can't contain my self!!! =)

5 comments:

  1. Lots of good stuff will be sold out in the first few hours on the first day (MUFE, OCC), so by going on Sunday, you might not be able to get them. But Naked and Crown brushes should still have lots of stuff for you there

    ReplyDelete
  2. true but by going on sunday means lots of free stuff also. Whatevers left at the booths they want to get rid of so bargaining will come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I was wondering if you would consider doing a new "everyday" make up tutorial when you're not busy. I know you have one already, but I was wondering if you could update? Specifically in regard to types of foundation/concealer (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of courseee I love when people request things cuz I never know what to do anymore lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda! I was at IMATS with my company and saw you with that Real Chance of Love guy (so random) so I snapped a photo for you! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4490027&id=311297173732 I wanted to say hi but got pulled away :( Hope you had an amazing time girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete