Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Apologies!! I'm Here!

Sorry for not updating guys!!! This will be a long post explaining where I've been and what
I've been doing for the last 2 months.


First off, I am still in makeup school. I have 2 more months!! I graduate at the end of July. I am now taking the Television/HD makeup course. This is my teacher Rick Knight doing a demo using an Airbrush. His inspiration for this was from a red frog.





I recently participated in my schools (Elegnace International) 6th annual student competition. I was in the body painting category. I didn't win but I was very happy that i finished in time. Doing the swirls was really what took up the most time.

So I call her Tidal Wave the Super hero =)
So what I've been doing was working on my competition. It was very stressful. I signed up for a category I've never even tried before. I had no idea how I was going to finish in time so I went in thinking I know I'm not going to win but if I finish HALLELUJUAH!!
Imats is coming up and of course I will be there getting my shop on. If any one is going let me know it would be fun meeting fellow bloggers. That Saturday after Imats I will be going to the Electric Daisy Carnival also so let me know if your going to that too!! Let's make it a party hahah.
Lately I've felt like I've lost my jive for makeup. Moving out to California has really changed me.. in a better way I must say. I guess you can say I've been having way too much fun out here and I've forgotten the reason to why I came out here in the first place. I just need to find that passion again. Maybe blogging more often will help me with that =).

3 comments:

  1. WoW! This is amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing. I'm a new follower and I can't wait to see the rest of your posts.

    XOXO

    http://hardcoremakeupjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did really good dont worry we all go through the drought faze believe me your going to get hit with a mass amount of inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete