Sunday, June 28, 2009

What's Your Everyday Look?


Sometimes I'm in a hurry to go somewhere and I don't have time to think of a look to match my outfit so there is one look I do all the time when im in a hurry and I call it my "Everyday Smokey" Do you have an everyday look that you do? Post it on your blog!

Eyes--
Lid--MAC Blanc type and Bamboo mixed
Crease--a dark matte brown color
With a smaller blending brush Crease--Carbon
Above Crease--texture
Above that --a shimmer white
Engraved black liner
Lips--
High Tea l/s
Mimmy lipglass

10 comments:

  1. High Tea + mimmy looks great on you! I really like how shiny your lips are (if only I could wear a MAC lipglass without wiping it off after 5 minutes!)

    As for my everyday look, it changes. If I'm in a rush, I'd put on my Too Faced shadow insurance, then put Benefit's Birthday Suit creaseless shadow, use MAC's Cork to define my crease, and Satin Taupe or UD's underground for my outter V area. High light my brow bone then line my bottom lash with UD 24/7 in Zero and line my lashline with MAC's blacktrack fluidline. For cheeks, I'd put on Fun&Games and slather on Benefit's Smoooch and then put on PinkFish TLC when I'm in the car :P (that's on a typical "I gotta get outta the house ASAP" look. I'd be straightening my hair + eating breakfast + drinking coffee on my bathroom counter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if this is your everyday look i must be a horror @_@ you look a-ma-zing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty for everyday.. perfect blending.. i will try doing this on a date with bf.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty look! How long does it take you to do that? I don't wear so much make-up on an every day basis because I find it takes too long... and also I find it a bit annoying to wear stuff on my face! xx Leia

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... that's really pretty for an everyday look... how long does it take you? I usually only wear some mascara and eyeliner. Sometimes even just the mascara!

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really pretty everyday look! I love it! And you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete