Friday, October 1, 2010

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer Review

I picked up 2 different shades of MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer in NC35 and NW25. I've tried both shades as an undereye concealer after I put on my foundation. It has a very opaque coverage but not thick. I hate that its a pump. You can't really control how much comes out. One pump is just way too much. Half a pump is still a lot but enough. I apply it with a flat small paddle foundation brush. Specifically the Sonia Kashuk one. I dont recommend using your fingers because I've tried spreading it on my skin and then dabbing it into place but it just lifts the concealer back up  and I have wierd looking patches so a brush for me is quite ideal. It dries very fast so the less you put on the better it looks. The more you do it just looks cakey. I definitely reccomend this for Professional and everyday use for a flawless look.

6 comments:

  1. MMMM PRETTY COOL, GOTTA TRY. :)

    http://live-love-makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This concealer just sucks it doesn't cover up all the herpes around my lips! What's your' suggestion girl? If you would let me know ASAP that would be dandy 'cause I can't grow my beard to hide it from my boyfriend anymore! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question about this though! I usually hate wearing foundation that has a thick consistency because once you sweat even a little bit it starts to look cakey. Does this do that??

    http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont this because this is the best product i have been using

      Delete
  4. I am thinking to buy this because i cant get out of my house with my acne face and pimples all over me face i have seen a couple of videos recommeding this mac product to use to hide acne problems. do any one think this is good product to hide them and no side effect is discovered?
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do tell me on commenting on this page

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think if you want to cover up severe acne use a cream rather than a liquid even tho is very pigmented go with something cheaper like ben nye mellow yellow i use that on all my clients it does miracles. Itmmay be too thick for some but use it with a light hand or mix a little with some primer or lotion to thin it. Dont know where to get it? try naimes.com

    (Amanda)

    ReplyDelete